Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rumbles



While I was waiting my little doggy Miss Yuki  taking a shower at the Eastwood Pet Mansion, I was wandering on the street and end up sat down at Rumbles for my breakfast. Even though it was a windy and cloudy morning, I chose to set at the ourdoor dining area to catch some fresh air.

I sat down at around 10.30 am, and I was lucky to grab the last table at the outdoor dining area. I ordered a cappuccino and the French toast with bacon and maple syrup.

After about 15 mins ... coffee arrived. The cappucino was frothy but a bit dull. Another 5 mins gone .... another 5 mins  ... then anotehr 5 mins ... finally .... my plate of food arrived after 35 mins ... actually ... it could have turn up 5 mins earlier ... I saw it sitting at the counter for a while before one of the staff pick it up and brought it to me. And due to the windy weather, it was pretty cold when it arrived. The portion was good and the toasts were nicely covered with egg. But I still have no clues of the green bits that were sprinkled on the toast with icing sugar. The dish would taste even better if was hot.

On a busy day like this, I think they need more staffs. Will I be back? Maybe ... but definately not on a busy day.


Cappuccino


French toasts with bacon and maple syrup


Miss Yuki always get tired after going out ~ Sweet dream, you smell good after the shower ...


Rumbles
136 Rowe Street 
Eastwood
NSW 2122 

Tel: +61(2) 9804 6603

No comments:

Post a Comment