Monday, February 21, 2011

Ikea



Everytime when I visit the Ikea at Rhodes, I will visit their little kiosk near the check outs.  

Especially the $1 hot dog with unlimited tomato sauce and mustard sauce;and the $ 0.50 soft serve, these are my favourites from Ikea. To drink, I love their Swedish pear drink, slighty bubbly and not too sweet. 

For something sweet, the milky and creamy soft serve is a very good and quick sugar fix for anytime ~

And don't forget to do some Swedish food shoping afterwards ... I love their pickles cucumbers, sauce for seafood and ham; and of course ... the sticky, crunchy and sweet Daim bars ... !


Sauces for your hot dog


I love to drown my one with lots of tomato sauce and mustard


Kolsyrad Parondryck - Swedish sparkling pear drink


Place the cone on the holder ... then press the buttom ...


Wait until it is filled up with the yummy soft serve ... pick it up and ENJOY !!!



Ikea
Rhodes Shopping Centre,
1 Oulton Ave,
Rhodes,
NSW 2138

Tel: +61(2) 8002 0400



No comments:

Post a Comment