Friday, February 11, 2011

Coco Noir



Cute Furnising at Coco Noir


Usually on Friday, I will have a strong craving for coffee and sweets. And i will stay up late at night to watch tv or movies until 2 or 3 am. This is my way to celebrate the coming of the weekend. So on one of the Friday, I visited the Coco Noir at the new Westfield in Sydney CBD to ease my sweet craving. The cafe has a open setting surronded by cute furniture. I ordered a mocha and two macarons ...


Mocha


Passionfruit Macaron


Salted Caramel Macaron 


The Mocha was average, a little bit warmer would be good. The two macarons I chose were passionfruit and salted caramel and they were nicely presented on a white square plate with chocolate decoration. The passionfruit one was pack with a wonderful aroma of passinfruit and had a good balance of flavour with the white chocolate fillling. Whereas the salted caramel was far too sweet for my taste. Sadly, I couldn't taste any salt in it and left 1/3 behind on the plate. Both the macarons' texture were on the soft side and a little bit soggy in the centre.


 My sweet treat on Friday @ Coco Noir


Coco Noir
Level 2,
Store No. K201/2
Westfield Sydney
NSW 2000

Tel: +61(2) 8072 7788

No comments:

Post a Comment